ICOP's "Quick-EtherCAT" with Low-code Development Platform Accelerates Your Industry 4.0 Process
Exhibitor: ICOP TECHNOLOGY INC.
Booth No.: N403
Smart manufacturing has become a global trend, and labor shortages have become the norm. Besides, due to the lack of engineers and the intensified demand for digital transformations, low-code development has become more and more popular, thus allowing non-traditional engineers to code using simple automation tools. Built on these demands, ICOP Technology has developed complete EtherCAT solutions. And we will be exhibiting various smart manufacturing application scenarios and how to use visual programming tools/database libraries in the industrial Arduino development environment to accelerate Real-Time Industry 4.0！
Quick-EtherCAT, ArduBlock Control for Big-Data
Quick-EtherCAT (QEC), an EtherCAT solution launched by ICOP Technology, supports Arduino development environment software. It significantly accelerates project development by utilizing built-in examples and libraries and uses visualized programming tools and data libraries to upgrade to real-time IIoT automation systems.
ICOP Technology provides a complete solution for EtherCAT — the QEC Series, which includes EtherCAT master motion controllers and EtherCAT slave modules (I/O, RS232/485, MPG, converters, motion control/drivers). With highly integrated hardware and software features, the QEC series support a wide range of industrial automation applications and provides fast, simple, and readily used functions while shortening the development cycles. It can also build Database through MySQL library, which helps create smart IIoT technology.
QEC supports real-time operation
The QEC’s master series, QEC-M, achieves real-time and reliable synchronous control by utilizing the two independent cores CPU of the Vortex86EX2 processor developed by DM&P. The master core processor of the QEC-M is used as the development environment for the Arduino, while the slave core processor is used as the Real-time EtherCAT. The data of the two core processors would be exchanged through Inter-processor Communication.
QEC provides user-friendly Arduino IDE for EtherCAT developers
Most industrial applications require high precision and synchronous operation speed, which is highly complex and has a long development cycle. However, using QEC-supported 86Duino IDE (Arduino development environment) with a dedicated EtherCAT library provides rich Arduino APIs for programming and EtherCAT system operating. In addition to common basic functions, such as digital control, analog control, etc., there are also large numbers of open-source function libraries and examples for developers to use, such as the LVGL lightweight library and MySQL database functions for creating user interfaces.
In addition to the EtherCAT master communication layer, you can quickly configure EtherCAT master and slave using the graphical EtherCAT configuration tool, EVA Tool (EVA, EtherCAT-Based Virtual Arduino). With the combination of GUI assistant-design-tool—HMI Editor and drag-and-drop coding tool - ArduBlock, developers can quickly develop a complete industrial field-bus system through our QEC's low-code development kit platform.
QEC hardware features:
- All QEC series adopt recyclable metal cases.
- Supports two mutually isolated power inputs (5V-56Vdc).
- RJ-45 network supports 24V/2A power supplies and automatically switches OR-ing power supply system.
- Hardware internal status voltage, current, and internal working temperature monitoring, provide carbon emissions calculations for industrial manufacturing products, further assisting product carbon footprint tracking.
- Supports EtherCAT Cable Redundancy so the system would not crash even when one network fails.
- When the EtherCAT network is disconnected or an error occurs, the LED will flash or stay on, and an error code will be displayed on the programming layer.
- Multi-colored terminal blocks use color-coded distinguishing methods, making them easy to identify and saving time during installation while significantly reducing the chance of human error. Further saves labor and time costs of deploying EtherCAT devices for businesses.
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- Economical Smart Display NSD3300 IC NEXUS CO.,LTD. / 2023-05-19
- Cooling effect of Copper Foil sputtered Graphite Thermal Film can reach 4~10 degrees. TOP NANOMETAL CORPORATION / 2023-04-17
- SUPERBIN's Laser Micromachining Machine Technology Is Recognized SUPERBIN COMPANY, LTD. / 2023-04-14
- Interactive video wall technology with a seamless multitouch transition - ZyBrid® edge ZYTRONIC DISPLAYS LTD. / 2023-04-12
- Axiomtek Offers a Clever Retail Solution with Ultra Compact Digital Signage Player - DSP302 AXIOMTEK CO., LTD. / 2023-04-11
- Silicone OCA(Optical Clear Adhesive) for Haptics Feedback Display TAICA CORPORATION / 2023-04-11
- Silicone OCA (Optical Clear Adhesive) for Optical Bonding of Display TAICA CORPORATION / 2023-04-11
- Haptics Technology for Haptics Feedback Display (Automotive, Smartphone etc, Hap2U/Taica) TAICA CORPORATION / 2023-04-11
- Static eliminator that exceeds industry limits - Ultra-thin size design TRANZX ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2023-04-10
- Fan-type ionizer TRANZX ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2023-04-10
- 【SUNWAY丨Knowledge+】About Film Thicknes Monitor SUNWAY SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION / 2023-04-07
- Zytronic exhibits cutting-edge interactive solutions at Touch Taiwan 2023 ZYTRONIC DISPLAYS LTD. / 2023-04-06
- New Value Created by Data Applications, SMD Product Series Brings Innovation to Various Industries. DIGITAL SYSTEM INTEGRATION CO., LTD. / 2023-03-30
- SMD Series Products Empower Industry Transformation and Open a New Chapter of Intelligent Applicatio DIGITAL SYSTEM INTEGRATION CO., LTD. / 2023-03-30
- Zytronic’s contactless UI helps keep visitors to HK’s Trade and Industry Tower safe - ZyBrid® hover ZYTRONIC DISPLAYS LTD. / 2023-03-28
- PetaRay Introduces Cutting-Edge Metaverse Technology for a Comfortable AR/VR/MR Experience PETARAY INC. / 2023-03-25
- PetaRay Unveils Revolutionary Metaverse Tech for Dizziness-Free AR Glasses Experience PETARAY INC. / 2023-03-25
- DNP Develops 5G-Sub6 Waveband Film-Type Antenna DNP TAIWAN CO., LTD. / 2023-03-24
- DNP Vapor Chamber DNP TAIWAN CO., LTD. / 2023-03-24
- Redefine the optical fingerprint market GINGY TECHNOLOGY INC. / 2023-03-23