PetaRay Introduces Cutting-Edge Metaverse Technology for a Comfortable AR/VR/MR Experience
Exhibitor: PETARAY INC.
Booth No.: N524
Wearing AR/VR/MR glasses for an extended period often leads to dizziness due to the current head-mounted near-eye displays using stereo images to create a 3D vision. This results in a "vergence-accommodation conflict" (VAC) that causes discomfort for the eyes and body, leading to dizziness, particularly severe in near-eye displays.
PetaRay utilizes the concept of light fields to design and manufacture innovative near-eye imaging devices that completely resolve the vergence-accommodation conflict. This device recreates the light field of the environment (light rays in space), allowing users to observe virtual scenes or objects in the most natural way possible. Their eyes can function just as they would when observing real-world scenes or objects, and their eye lenses can freely focus without being constrained by a single imaging plane like traditional head-mounted displays.
PetaRay's near-eye light field display can freely control the direction, intensity, and color of emitted light rays. These rays then blend with light from the external environment through a semi-transparent, semi-reflective optical element (combiner) before entering the eye, accurately presenting images on the retina without causing vergence-accommodation conflict.
PetaRay's prototype features continuous, infinite imaging planes, allowing users to have clear images in their eyes regardless of where they focus. As a result, this light field display doesn't require any additional eye trackers and doesn't need to know the user's gaze position to achieve its effects. Furthermore, the display offers exceptionally clear image quality, suitable for most current augmented reality and mixed reality applications.
For more information, please visit www.petaray.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- Economical Smart Display NSD3300 IC NEXUS CO.,LTD. / 2023-05-19
- Cooling effect of Copper Foil sputtered Graphite Thermal Film can reach 4~10 degrees. TOP NANOMETAL CORPORATION / 2023-04-17
- ICOP's "Quick-EtherCAT" with Low-code Development Platform Accelerates Your Industry 4.0 Process ICOP TECHNOLOGY INC. / 2023-04-14
- SUPERBIN's Laser Micromachining Machine Technology Is Recognized SUPERBIN COMPANY, LTD. / 2023-04-14
- Interactive video wall technology with a seamless multitouch transition - ZyBrid® edge ZYTRONIC DISPLAYS LTD. / 2023-04-12
- Axiomtek Offers a Clever Retail Solution with Ultra Compact Digital Signage Player - DSP302 AXIOMTEK CO., LTD. / 2023-04-11
- Silicone OCA(Optical Clear Adhesive) for Haptics Feedback Display TAICA CORPORATION / 2023-04-11
- Silicone OCA (Optical Clear Adhesive) for Optical Bonding of Display TAICA CORPORATION / 2023-04-11
- Haptics Technology for Haptics Feedback Display (Automotive, Smartphone etc, Hap2U/Taica) TAICA CORPORATION / 2023-04-11
- Static eliminator that exceeds industry limits - Ultra-thin size design TRANZX ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2023-04-10
- Fan-type ionizer TRANZX ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2023-04-10
- 【SUNWAY丨Knowledge+】About Film Thicknes Monitor SUNWAY SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION / 2023-04-07
- Zytronic exhibits cutting-edge interactive solutions at Touch Taiwan 2023 ZYTRONIC DISPLAYS LTD. / 2023-04-06
- New Value Created by Data Applications, SMD Product Series Brings Innovation to Various Industries. DIGITAL SYSTEM INTEGRATION CO., LTD. / 2023-03-30
- SMD Series Products Empower Industry Transformation and Open a New Chapter of Intelligent Applicatio DIGITAL SYSTEM INTEGRATION CO., LTD. / 2023-03-30
- Zytronic’s contactless UI helps keep visitors to HK’s Trade and Industry Tower safe - ZyBrid® hover ZYTRONIC DISPLAYS LTD. / 2023-03-28
- PetaRay Unveils Revolutionary Metaverse Tech for Dizziness-Free AR Glasses Experience PETARAY INC. / 2023-03-25
- DNP Develops 5G-Sub6 Waveband Film-Type Antenna DNP TAIWAN CO., LTD. / 2023-03-24
- DNP Vapor Chamber DNP TAIWAN CO., LTD. / 2023-03-24
- Redefine the optical fingerprint market GINGY TECHNOLOGY INC. / 2023-03-23