A-1 Smart LC & Sensing Applications(DIT 2019 / IDMC 2019) Seminar Schedule
The Display Innovation Taiwan & International Display Manufacturing Conference 2019 (DIT'19 / IDMC'19) is organized by Taiwan Display Union Association (TDUA) and The Society for Information Display (SID)on the fourth floor of Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 from August 28 to 30, 2019. In recent years, the emergence of new technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), 5G, virtual reality/augmented reality/mixed reality (VR/AR/MR) is believed to be changing the manufacturing industry and even the human worlds.
Date: 2019/8/28 (Wed.) 09:30 - 11:30
Venue: Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1, R402a
Han-Ping D. Shieh
NCTU Chair Professor
National Chiao Tung University
Deploying the Display Production Capacity for the Needs of Smart Lifestyle – Vertical Integration Innovation and Emerging Application beyond Displays
GIS (General Interface Solution Holding Ltd.)
Detecting and Monitoring Chronic Kidney Disease by using Opto-electronic sensors
National Chiao Tung University
Technology and development of liquid crystal smart window
National Sun Yat-Sen University
Study on Eliminating Optical Bounce in VA Mode by using Polymerizable Liquid Crystal Materials and Its application in Liquid Crystal Parameter Testing
Jiangsu Hecheng Display Technology Co.,Ltd.
Online Registration: From now on until 5 p.m. on August 21.
**Early Bird Discount (1)**
For members registering and completing the payment before 5 p.m. on July 31, the registration fee is NT$2,500; for non-member applicants, the registration fee is NT$3,000.
**Early Bird Discount (2)**
For members registering and completing the payment before 5 p.m. on August 14, the registration fee is NT$3,000; for non-member applicants, the registration fee is NT$3,500.
*Members Registration: Members from TDUA, TTLA, TEEIA, TDMDA, SID Taipei Chapter and Exhibitors of Touch Taiwan 2019 and Smart+ 2019 are eligible to apply for membership discount before the above-mentioned discount deadline.
*For applicants registering and completing the payment after the above deadline (including on-site registration), the registration fee is NT$5,000 (cash only).
*The organizer reserves the right to modify the agenda without prior notice.
-Admission time: Please sign in 30 minutes in advance, and provide a business card and receive a hard copy of the handout. Seats are available on a first come, first served basis.
-The handout covers speaker profile and presentation materials provided by the speakers/enterprises. There is no guarantee that each speaker/enterprise will provide presentation materials.
-To respect the intellectual property rights of the speakers, the electronic file of the handout is not provided; photographing, filming, recording or live broadcasting (including photographing or filming by mobile phone) is prohibited throughout the conference.
Bank Transfer / Remittance
BANK NAME: LAND BANK OF TAIWAN
BRANCH: ITRI BRANCH
SWIFT CODE: LBOTTWTP156
ACCOUNT NO.: 156-001-00313-5
ACCOUNT: Taiwan Display Union Association
Please fax the remittance receipt to the TDUA Exhibition Executive Committee (FAX: 886-3-5910037)
A. Personal Reasons:
1. Eligibility: After completing the payment, applicants who intend to withdraw for personal reasons and contact the organizer before August 21 are eligible for a refund.
2. Refund criteria: Due to the established costs, such as administration, and related losses arising from refund, a fee will be deducted from the refund. The refund criteria are as follows:
(1) Before August 21, 80% of the payment will be refunded. (2) After August 21, no refund will be made, but the written document (handout) will still be provided.
(3) Refund process: After receiving a request for refund, the staff will confirm related data. Upon confirmation, a refund will be made within one month after the end of the conference.
B. Non-personal Reasons:
1. Eligibility: The conference will be postponed due to force majeure (such as extreme weather, typhoons and earthquakes) that may cause danger to the conference. After the date of the conference is confirmed, it will be announced separately on the website. The staff will also contact the applicants via E-mail to confirm attendance. If the applicants are unable to attend the conference, they may apply for a refund according to the following process:
2. Refund criteria: 80% of the payment will be refunded after the deduction of administration fee.
3. Refund process: After the postponement of the conference is announced, please confirm the refund data with the staff. A refund will be made within one month after the end of the conference.
Taiwan Display Union Association
Taiwan Display Union Association (TDUA)
The Society for Information Display (SID)
Taiwan TFT LCD Industry Association (TTLA)
Taiwan Flat Panel Display Materials & Devices Association (TDMDA)
Taiwan Electronic Equipment Industry Association (TEEIA)
The Society for Information Display Taipei Chapter(SID)
Smart Color Display Industry Promotion Project Office, Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs（経済部工業局ディスプレイ産業推進オフィス）
China Optics and Optoelectronics Manufactures Association LCB
Shenzhen Flat Panel Display Industry Association
Guandong Touch and Application Industry Association
Nanjing FPD Industry Association
Sichuan FPD Industry Association (FPDSC)
Chengdu New Display Industry Association (CNDIA)
Shenzhen Semiconductor Display Association (SSDA)
PhiChem Corporation is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of high-performance, cost-effective materials for a wide-range of manufacturing sectors, including communications, electronics, information displays and other industrial & consumer products.
AU Optronics Corporation (AUO)
AUO is one of the world’s leading providers of optoelectronic solutions, possessing a complete line-up of Gen 3.5 to 8.5 production lines for a comprehensive panel sizes for various applications. With advanced technologies such as 8K4K resolution, wide color gamut, high dynamic range, mini LED backlight, ultra high refresh rate, ultra high brightness and low power consumption, AUO develops high value added display applications.
Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics,and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives.
Applied Materials, Inc. / AKT Display Group
Applied Materials, Inc. is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.