Early Bird Discount (Up to 40% off) - The Display Innovation Taiwan Conference 2021 (DIT'21)
News Type: Expo News
2021 Smart Display Innovation Taiwan Conference
The Display Innovation Taiwan Conference 2021 (DIT'21) is organized by Taiwan Display Union Association (TDUA) from April 21 to 23, 2021. The theme of DIT'21 is Smart Life - Cross-industry Innovation of the Display Industry, which echoes with the future development of 5G, including self-driving, IoT, 8K image transmission, and AI computing. By looking into the overall market trend from a variety of perspectives, from technology development to end-use applications, the three-day conference provides new thinking for all attendants in response to future developments and challenges.
Online Registration: From now on until 5 p.m. on April 12.
**Early Bird Discount **
For members registering and completing the payment before 5 p.m. on March 31, the registration fee is NT$3,000; for non-member applicants, the registration fee is NT$3,500.
|B-1||2021/4/21||09:30 - 12:30||5G/IoT x Smart Display Application||404|
|A-1||2021/4/21||09:30 - 12:00||Smart Sensing Applications||402a+b|
|K-1||2021/4/21||13:30 - 17:00||International Smart Display Application Conference||401|
|K-1||2021/4/21||13:30 - 17:00||【live stream】International Smart Display Application Conference||Webex|
|A-2||2021/4/22||09:30 - 11:55||Business Conference||402c|
|K-2||2021/4/22||09:30 - 12:35||Global Market & Technology||402c|
|K-2||2021/4/22||09:30 - 12:35||【live stream】Global Market & Technology||Webex|
|E-1||2021/4/22||13:00 - 15:55||Smart Window Technology Application||404|
|F-1||2021/4/23||09:30 - 11:30||AR/VR Display System and Application||403|
*Members Registration: Members from TDUA, TTLA, TEEIA, TDMDA, SID Taipei Chapter and Exhibitors of Touch Taiwan 2021 are eligible to apply for membership discount before the
above-mentioned discount deadline.
*For applicants registering and completing the payment after the above deadline (including on-site registration), the registration fee is NT$5,000 (cash only).
*The organizer reserves the right to modify the agenda without prior notice.
-Admission time: Please sign in 30 minutes in advance and provide a business card and receive a hard copy of the handout. Seats are available on a first come, first served basis.
-The handout covers speaker profile and presentation materials provided by the speakers/enterprises. There is no guarantee that each speaker/enterprise will provide presentation materials.
-To respect the intellectual property rights of the speakers, the electronic file of the handout is not provided; photographing, filming, recording or live broadcasting (including photographing or
filming by mobile phone) is prohibited throughout the conference.
Bank Transfer / Remittance
BANK NAME: LAND BANK OF TAIWAN
BRANCH: ITRI BRANCH
SWIFT CODE: LBOTTWTP156
ACCOUNT NO.: 156-101-000313-5
ACCOUNT: Taiwan Display Union Association
Please fax the remittance receipt to the TDUA Exhibition Executive Committee (FAX: 886-3-5910037)
A. Personal Reasons:
1. Eligibility: After completing the payment, applicants who intend to withdraw for personal reasons and contact the organizer before April 12 are eligible for a refund.
2. Refund criteria: Due to the established costs, such as administration, and related losses arising from refund, a fee will be deducted from the refund. The refund criteria are as follows:
(1) Before April 12, 80% of the payment will be refunded. (2) After April 12, no refund will be made, but the written document (handout) will still be provided.
(3) Refund process: After receiving a request for refund, the staff will confirm related data. Upon confirmation, a refund will be made within one month after the end of the conference.
B. Non-personal Reasons:
1. Eligibility: The conference will be postponed due to force majeure (such as extreme weather, typhoons and earthquakes) that may cause danger to the conference.
After the date of the conference is confirmed, it will be announced separately on the website. The staff will also contact the applicants via E-mail to confirm attendance.
If the applicants are unable to attend the conference, they may apply for a refund according to the following process:
2. Refund criteria: 80% of the payment will be refunded after the deduction of administration fee.
3. Refund process: After the postponement of the conference is announced, please confirm the refund data with the staff. A refund will be made within one month after the end of the conference.
Applied Materials, Inc.
Add: 3101 Scott Blvd., P.O. Box 58039 Santa Clara, California 95054, USA
Applied Materials, Inc. is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
Metal Industries Research Development Centre
The Metal Industries Research Development Centre is a non-profit consortium, engaged in the research, development, and promotion of production and management technologies required by metals and related industries.
Aims to promote the upgrading of domestic metals and related industries, so that they have good competitiveness in the international market.
General Interface Solution Limited
GIS is a specialized provider of integrated touch display solutions. Established in 2011, it features in-depth technology and design integration, and provides the most complete and advanced solutions.
In view of rising smart living applications prompted by 5G networks, GIS has also developed sensing technologies for security, health, office, home, education, entertainment, and automotive applications, with the aim of providing cross-border, extensible, and multi-application products and service.
Jiangsu Hecheng Display Technology Co. , Ltd.
Jiangsu Hecheng Display Technology Co. , Ltd. was established in 2002. It is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the development, production and sales of liquid crystal materials.
The business scope of the company covers liquid crystal materials for display, optical film functional materials and Oled, etc. , is the world's minority has high-end LCD independent intellectual property rights of LCD manufacturers.
- Touch Taiwan 2021 Event Schedule 2021-03-31
- Exhibition guidelines for health and safety 2021-03-26
- Taiwan- Kyushu Electric Equipment and Semiconductor Industry Matchmaking 2021-03-24
- TDUA Golf Tournament 2021-03-20
- International Micro/Mini LED Display Conference 2021-02-28
- I-Zone National Innovation and Display Zone. NT$ 100,000 is waiting for you! 2020-12-28